The Teeccino elves were lurking around the blogs when they saw my previous review of Pero and Roastaroma, and they offered to send me some samples of their goods for me to try. I intended to buy a whole bag of Teeccino next time we took a trip down to Whole Foods, but testing a free sample first just in case I didn’t like it sounded like a good plan. Of course after trying and loving the sample, I had to buy a big 11 oz bag! Actually, I got a pack of three bags from Amazon for just over $7 each! Seven bucks! Score!
- First of all – you brew it in a coffee maker! Just like coffee! The ritual, people! The sacred morning ritual has been restored!
- It’s not watery like a regular tea, I assumed it was because of the ramon nuts, but then I realized that the nuts are fat free. That Ramon dude sure sells some good nuts! :P
- It tastes good! Even though nothing could ever taste exactly like coffee, this stuff is good enough to drink in my Luke’s mug. Oh yea, I said it! The Luke’s mug usage had been suspended since I quit coffee, because only coffee is worthy of it. Not anymore! Teeccino has now been granted access to the honorable Luke’s mug!
- One bag will last me a loooong time. The first cup that I made was way too strong and bitter because I made it with one heaping teaspoon, so keep in mind that a little goes a long way. For me, a flat teaspoon is plenty for one cup of coffee… fauxfee!
OK, so now you want to try a sample too, don’t you? No problem! The Teeccino elves are going to send out a sample to 50 lucky people! Here’s the deal: (The giveaway is over, thank you for playing!)
- If you want to try a sample of Teeccino, all you have to do is leave a comment here that starts with the word *WANT* The first 50 comments that begin with the word *WANT* will get a free sample. Comments that don’t start with the word *WANT* won’t be counted. I didn’t mean for that to sound all drill-sergeanty, it only means that if you don’t need a sample but you still want to say something, you can! :)
- The fun is only available to US and Canadian residents. Sorry worldly people – you know I still wuv you!
- Winners will be announced when we reach 50 *WANT* comments. I will not contact the winners directly, (fifty people, that’s too many!) instead I will post a list of winners on a new post – so come back and check to see if you made it!
- To claim your free sample, you will have to email your address to the Teeccino folks and C.C it to me to avoid sneaky sneaks falsely claiming their fauxfee! I have trust issues.
- The Teeccino French Roast samples available are: 25 Trial Packets of the brewable kind, and 25 Tee-Bags. The Teeccino folks will choose who gets what randomly.