So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye…

Enough with the melodramatic! This isn’t goodbye, it’s just a little hiatus. Yes, my friends, I have cracked under the pressure. I am suffering from a case of road-overload. Wing-it Vegan will return around September when things slow down a bit, but right now there never seems to be enough time or energy to make any blog-worthy meals.

Thank you so much for all the cookbook recommendations! I made a long list and will probably have a nicely stocked little library by September. At the top of my list is Ricki’s book Sweet Freedom, and as soon as it’s available on Amazon it will be mine! Mine!! Mwahahahaha! *mad scientist*

Something else that will happen by September is that I will join Shellyfish and her awesome Wipsters! No idea what I will be doing, but I will be doing something.

In the meantime, Mr. Wing-it and I will keep on travelling and working hard. One last picture from our travels:

Ha! We spotted this juicy sign in Lehi, Arkansas.

If you ever need anything, I am only an email away at wingitvegan (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you for all your amazing support and kind words. When I started this blog I didn’t think anybody was going to read it, and I never even imagined that I would make some wonderful friends. Farewell, my dear fellow bloggers and lovely lurkers. Until September! *curtsies*

Comments

Thank you for all the love and good vibes! You guys are rock stars!

We are so close to Yellowstone!! I will update my Flickr account with pictures if we get any good ones! *fingers crossed*

Love and coconut milk,

River :-)

OH NO THIS CANT BE! My favorite bloggy is leaving for the WHOLE ENTIRE SUMMER?!?! What will I ever do without your creative meals, and adorable pics. I can’t wait till you come back, and I hope you have a fantastic few months off.
    MAJOR HUGS AND POSITIVE FOOD THOUGHTS :)

Enjoy your time away and take care of yourself. Much love from me and Puppers! Meanwhile, enjoy NFNS starting in June. I’m curious to see who made it on!

I’m going to miss you! I hope you have a great summer and I’ll “see” you again in September.

I’ll be thinking of you everytime I open up a can of coconut milk.

September! That’s too long, boo hoo!!!

I will miss you! Travel safely and I will look forward to hearing from you again in september.

xx

i will miss you so much, River! i look forward to your return, my friend! take care, have fun, and keep on being awesome! hugs to you!

Aww you guys are so sweet! Now you’re making me not want to take a break anymore, but I guess I really must.

Thank you for all the love, I will miss you all so much! Don’t ever hesitate to drop me an email!

MoFo is in October! That will be great timing, September will be my training-wheels to help me get back into a decent blogging rhythm by the time MoFo starts.

*Massive hugs to all of you*

I am really really going to miss your posts while you’re on hiatus! Your recipes and photos are so awesome. Enjoy your travels, and see ya in September!

I totally understand hiatuses… I have been on a bit of an unexpected one myself the last month. We will miss you posts!! But at least you’ll be back in time for for vegan mofo! Hope yall have fun on the road and if you’re ever in Houston drop me an email!!

I’m going to miss you! But hiatuses are good, I’ve taken a few myself over the past few years. Good luck with the travels and craziness and keep whipping up your fabulous road dishes! See you when it’s cooler!!

Oh no. I will miss your blog. I still have your address and will send your gift and some other goodies very soon. I will check back in September. In the meantime, please stay in touch. We love you River! Be safe in your travels.

We’ll miss ya!!!! And you better come back in September like you said you would. :-)

I’m from Arkansas originally and I love all the backwoods roadside veggie and fruit stands!

I totally understand! Being on the road is chaos enough, but keeping up the bloglife, too? Aaak!
    Have a wonderful, fabulous and magical summer, and we’ll be here when you get back! And hey, with things like Sweet Freedom and Wipping and, then Vegan MoFo in October…oh, life is good!

Have a lovely break, my dear! I do hope you keep a journal of road food, though. I think it would make a FABULOUS cookbook (even if not blog worthy by your impeccable standards ;-).

Safe travels and enjoy your summer!!!

We’ll miss you, River! Hope your travels go well and you find time for some fun along the way. And thanks for the shout-out re: the book! We’ll all be here when you get back in September. :) *hugs*