The Chocolate e-Cookbook Is Imminent!

(UPDATE: Never mind my fickleness. I decided to post the recipes on the blog instead.)

Well, I’ve been outed. I’ve been secretly working on a soy-free, all chocolate e-cookbook for way too long, and yesterday Becks publicly *poked* me about it, so now I have to stop procrastinating and finish it up! Becks consulted with me before she outed me though, don’t think she did it out of rudeness! :)

Want a sneak peek?

Chocolate Sandwich Cookies for Wing-It e-Cookbook!
Soy-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

Chocolate Almond Cupcakes for Wing-It e-Cookbook!
Soy-Free Chocolate-Almond Cupcake with Almond Ganache Frosting

Chocolate Caramel Rolls for Wing-It e-Cookbook!
Soy-Free Chocolate-Caramel Rolls

Whaddyathink? Look good? All recipes are free of margarine, not because I have something against it, but because I know soy-free margarine is hard to find for some of you. Hmmm. Now I feel terrible that I’m showing you pictures of my goodies but not sharing any recipes. Can I make it up to you with some of my previous soy-free chocolate recipes?

Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Cookies

Eureka Brownies
Eureka Brownies

Gluten-Free Whoopie Pie
Flourless Whoopie Pies
(Awesome Wing-It Apron courtesy of Becks, the *poker*)

Quick and Easy Ganache
Quick and Easy Chocolate Ganache (Strawberry Santa Hats!)

Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse

Well, there it is. Now that it’s out in the open I’m going to have to start working hard. No more procrastination! Starting tomorrow…

Question for the soy-free peeps: Is it difficult for you find soy-free chocolate chips and baking bars? I’m talking about that pesky soy-lecithin stuff that they add to everything.

Adorable. That all looks fab. I love that you have time to do all that crafting and STILL turn out such a scrumptous looking eBook. Clearly I need more work on my time management.

Yay for your e-book! I knew your mousse would be in it and I still have not made it (bad Mandee!)

Yes, it is SO difficult to find soy free chocolate :( Plamil do make some, I think one of their bars uses sunflower lecithin instead of soy.

Oh my gosh River, that is sooooo awesome!!!! Give me some advanced notice before it comes out so that I can announce it when ready :)

I want those brownies!!! Stop procrastinating so I can have them, will you?

Look how keen every one is for your cookbook! Me too! Me too!

Is it ready yet? How about now? Now?

Can’t wait for my next test recipe! *squeeee*

Those chocolate caramel rolls look amazing. Why have I not had that recipe yet? *Gives you my serious face*

This entire post looks delicious! I am so hungry now! (guess I’m feeling a bit better!).

Looking forwards to Thankspiggin too, buddy! :D

choccie, choccie, choccie!! Can’t wait for the book to be released!!

They do put soy-lecithin in EVERYTHING … it’s crazy! I try not to eat too much soy, but I’ll have a little bit in my chocolate ;)

Your treats all look amazing! Saw your question about the soy-free chocolate, and yes, it’s tough to find soy-free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life makes some though and I also like to buy a bar of really good chocolate and then break it into chunks), but baking bars are usually soy-free. Keep us posted on your book!

oh my GAWD river!! This is such great news! I will be all over that bizness when you publish. I actually have been trying to use less and less margarine, so this is right up my alley. Woooooooot!

I found you via Becks, whom I love, and now… as of this post… I love you too…

consider me customer number one on that book.

if you need recipe testers… PLEASE let me know… I will test for you, and love Love LOVE it.

seriously. please email me. I know how recipe testing is… it’s good to have testers. I can keep secrets. :D